Jadys - Toothpaste with tea-tree and peppermint
Tips for using.
Apply a small quantity of toothpaste on the toothbrush with a small
wooden spatula. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women and
children under 6 years of age.
Calcium carbonate, vegetal glycerin*, white clay, coconut oil*, decyl
glucoside, sodium bicarbonate, essential oil of peppermint*, essential oil
*from organic farming.
- Calcium carbonate is a thickener and a soft abrasive.
- White clay is purifying.
- Coconut oil is anti-bacterial and whitening.
- Baking soda neutralizes unpleasant smells ( but it is more abrasive ) , so there is only a very small quantity in the toothpaste
- Glycerin is from plant origin, it has an humectant effect and gives “holding” to the paste.
- Decyl glucoside is a vegetal cleaning agent and makes the toothpaste lather slightly.
- Finally, two essential oils of choice are present in this toothpaste: tea-tree (purifying and whitening) and peppermint (soothing and purifying).